- Start with a clean, open fireplace free of obstructions. The correct measurements will not only help your set look great, but more importantly ensure safe installation of your gas logs.
- Keep something accessible to write your measurements on so you can enter them later. Use of a tape measure is recommended. These are not measurements you want to estimate.
1. Measure the front opening of your fireplace.
2. Measure the back width of your fireplace.
3. Measure the depth of the floor from back wall to the front of your fireplace.
4. Measure the inside height of the fireplace from the floor to the lowest point inside the fireplace.
Once you have completed measurements, head over to our gas log finder and enter your measurements. The finder will account for your measurements as well as your preferences to make recommendations. If you don't find what you are looking for - don't worry - our customer service agents are trained to help in these circumstances. Give us a call at 877-743-2269 and keep your measurements handy!