Find the logs that are the best fit for your fireplace >
Peterson Real Fyre gas logs are meticulously hand painted to re-create the look of natural wood
The craftsmanship of Peterson Real Fyre Designer Series Gas Logs captures the realism, texture and subtle nuances found in nature. These hand painted originals, modeled from real world samples, are sure to add a touch of elegance to any home. Designer Plus series features more natural color and bark details. The ends of the logs and split pieces are a different color than the bark, and they include red feather detail painting, giving the logs the most authentic look. This Peterson Real Fyre gas log set includes: Ceramic Refractory Vent Free Gas Logs, ANSI Certified Vent Free Burner with Pre-assembled Control Valve and ODS Safety System, Custom Grate, Connector Kit, Glowing Embers, Bryte Coals, and Lava Granules. The Peterson Vent-Free G9 burner has a single row of dancing flames with a glowing ember bed and features an innovative reflective panel. The G9 Vent-Free burner offers heat combined with beautiful style. It comes with a factory installed control valve and ODS safety system and has a BTU output of 36,000 BTUs. This set features a pre-installed basic on/off safety pilot valve that is operated by on/off switch or the included remote control. The G9 burner is available with other Peterson valve control options with or without remote controls and in multiple sizes.
- Superior refractory ceramic logs are reinforced with steel rods for greater integrity
- Log ends and split pieces are a different color than the bark giving a more realistic appearance
- This Peterson Real Fyre gas log set is designed for indoor use only
- All Peterson Real Fyre gas log sets are available in other sizes and with other valve control options
WarrantyAll Peterson vent-free ceramic refractory gas logs are warranted for as long as you own them (lifetime). All Peterson vent-free fiber ceramic gas logs are warranted for seven (7) years. All Peterson vent-free burner component parts, except valves, ODS pilots, and controls, are warranted for ten (10) years. All Peterson valves, ODS pilots, and controls are covered by a one (1) year limited warranty (excluding batteries).
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product. WARNING for California residents: this product may contain chemical(s) known to the state of California to cause birth defects, cancer, or other reproductive harm.
Overall Dimensions Weight 69 Pounds
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by GasLogGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- GasLogGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously heavily used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “Like New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Buy it and be Happy and WarmWe are super happy with this gas log set and maybe our experience will help you with your purchase decision. Our application: We have a traditional brick fireplace in our condo living room. The living room has a vaulted ceiling and a lot of glass and this room has never been comfortably warm in the winter. Set the thermostat for 71 and maybe this room stays 68. We were looking for warmth and charm, in that order so after a lot of research and question asking I chose the 20 Inch Split Oak Vent Free set with basic ON / OFF remote. Installation: Is very easy, if you can handle a drill, screw driver and have basic plumbing skills you will be able to install this unit. I did get a plumber to run the gas line to the fireplace. Vented vs Vent Free: While the flames may not be as realistic as a vented set they are very attractive and who stares at the fire all night anyway. The flames in this gas log set are very nice-looking and they add a nice ambience to the room. Another plus is that you leave the fireplace damper closed so when you want a fire you grab the remote and press ON, simple as that. I think this is much easier than opening the flue damper and then closing it after each use to prevent room heat from going up the chimney. Warmth: This is the best part. The vent free gas log set adds heat to our living room. Now with the thermostat set on 71 the living room temperature reaches 74 or higher because of the heat generated by the gas log set, additional heat where we want it, where we are sitting and this is with the gas volume set to low. Cost to operate: We have used the gas log set for about 50 days, most of December and half of January. We just received our gas bill and held our breath because we have operated the gas logs every day for about four or five hours per day. OK it is not a fair comparison because we did also add an additional R30 insulation in the ceiling BUT our CCF of gas usage was down 15% from the same billing cycle last year with the same 28 degree average outside temperature. I'm not saying the gas logs will decrease your gas bill, but they did not increase ours. It seems like the gas logs are a very efficient heat source which puts the heat where we want it. In our case the thermostat is nearby so the heat from the gas logs satisfies the thermostat and the gas furnace cycles much less frequently. Of course some of our back rooms may not be the 71 degrees set on the thermostat, but I don't really want the bedroom warm anyway. So, we have used this gas log set for four or five hours every day for a month and a half and we are both very happy. We feel it may be our best purchase ever! CON: I did have a problem with the gas logs not igniting as quickly as I thought they should. I spoke with tech support at gaslog guys and found them very helpful. I ended up bending the pilot flame bracket a small amount so that the pilot was more directly aimed at the burner assembly, this cleared up my concern. Also, after I installed the gas log set I did smell an annoying odor but this cleared up and I assume it was a chemical from the manufacturing process burning off of the ceramic logs.
Great Gas Log SetI recently purchsed this gas log set from Shoppers Choice (i.e. Gas Log Guys) and I'm very happy with it. It was easy to install, and the logs are a high quality product. Everything arrived just as described online and this vent-free set puts off a ton of heat into my home (with my damper closed). I am excited that these logs have a lifetime guarantee....you can tell why they do when you feel they weight they carry. I also bought a fireplace door to go with the logs and it really dresses up my living room. I bought the adjustable flame remote and I would definately recommend getting a remote especially if other family members will be operting it (a remote is much easier for my wife than reaching inside the fireplace).
Awesome!We live in a condominium with cathedral ceilings in the living room, and until recently, a standard wood-burning fireplace. Since the condo is on the second floor, carrying wood up the stairs was difficult and storage was also a problem. My parents gave us a gas log installation for Christmas. Gas Log Guys provided great information for Ed, who was assisting the plumber with the installation on which type to purchase for our needs. We went with the 20 split oak vent free logs and they are even better than we hoped for! They look beautifully realistic and provide ample warmth to a room that has always felt cold in the winter. We would highly recommend both the product and this company!
PETERSON 24[...]WHEN YOU GET YOUR NEW GAS LOGS READ CUSTOMER MANUAL PROVIDED AND IT WILL GUIDE YOU ALL THE WAY THROUGH THE INITIAL SETUP TO THE LIGHTING OF YOUR PILOT. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS; UNDERSTAND THE INSTRUCTIONS AND YOU WILL BE MOST SATIFIED WITH YOUR NEW GAS LOGS. THE PURCHASE OF THE PETERSON GAS LOGS WAS MY BEST QUALITY PURCHASE IN 2008. REMEMBER THE MANUAL ALSO PROVIDES 'TROUBLESHOOTING' TIPS.
The Guys are awesome!The Gas Log Guys are awesome! We were on a tight schedule. They quoted me an in stock item and confirmed it could leave the warehouse same day and go FedEx ground. I was expecting it in two days and it arrived the next day. We were completely impressed by their product knowledge, attention to detail and timeliness. The 24 in split oak non vented set was well above expectation and replaced a cheap set that didn't last. Well worth the money.
Question & Answer
Is electric required for these?
Hi, Dan! These do not require any electricity. The remote and receiver are battery operated and the gas log set is operated by gas.
Want to ask a question about this product?