Find the logs that are the best fit for your fireplace >
Free Accessory Kit with Real Fyre Vented Gas Log Set
Receive a free Peterson Real Fyre Accessory Kit (a $52.70 value) with the purchase of a Peterson Real Fyre vented gas log set! Kit includes acorns, pine cones, and wood chips to enhance your hearth.
Peterson Real Fyre Classic Series Gas Logs have withstood the test of time with traditional favorites, like the Post Oak, and by utilizing the most innovative technologies to help safeguard the environment. Their attention to log detail, log texture and flame presentation produce elegant fireplace displays that fill any room with comfort and beauty. This Peterson Real Fyre gas log set includes: Ceramic Refractory Vented Gas Logs, ANSI Certified Vented Burner with Pre-Assembled Valve and Regulator, Piezo Ignitor, Custom Grate, Connector Kit, Glowing Embers, Vermiculite, Burner Clips, and Damper Clamp. The Peterson ANSI Certified G46 burner has a T-shaped burner pipe with a large burner pipe in the center of the burner pan and a smaller pipe that runs thru the ember bed allowing the flames to not only dance thru the center of your log set, but thru the center of the ember bed giving a more realistic flame pattern and a patented system that features a hidden factory installed control valve, and piezo ignition at the rear of the burner. It has a BTU output of 65,000 BTUs. This set features a manual safety pilot valve. The ANSI Certified G46 Burner is available with all Peterson valve controls with or without remote controls and in multiple size sets.
- Peterson Real Fyre gas logs are meticulously hand painted to re-create the look of natural wood
- Superior refractory ceramic logs are reinforced with steel rods for greater integrity
- Efficient design helps preserve and protect natural resources
- Dual pipe burner produces more depth and rich, full flames in front of the gas logs for more realism
- ANSI Certified G46 burner with factory installed valve simplifies installation
WarrantyVented Decorative Gas Appliance Limited Warranty. All Peterson gas logs are warranted for as long as you own them (lifetime). All Peterson burner assemblies are warranted for ten (10) years. SPK-26 controls are covered by a three (3) year all parts warranty. All other Peterson valves, pilots, and controls are covered by a one (1) year limited warranty (excluding batteries).
Freight Delivery Details
- The Shipping Company will call you at the phone numbers you provided to schedule the delivery of your package.
- The Shipping Company will deliver your package and you or someone over the age of 18 must be present at the time of delivery to inspect and sign for your package.
- At the time of delivery inspect your package for visible damage, if there is visible damage refuse the package and contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- If you fail to be present at time of your scheduled delivery, you will be charged for shipping.
- If there is no visible damage, sign for your package and inspect it for concealed damage, if there is concealed damage contact us at 1-877-743-2269.
- We recommend having an extra person or dolly to help move your package.
Overall Dimensions Weight 97 Pounds Shipping Details
* Some orders received will go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will be notified and your order may be delayed up to three (3) additional business days.
Shipping PriceFree Shipping( Read Our Simple Shipping Policy ) Ship Time*Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days
Simple Shipping applies to continental U.S. locations only.
Over $249 Free Under $249 $6.95
Free Shipping on orders over $249
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff!
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $249 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same!
45 Day “No Hassle” Returns
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging for a full refund (minus actual shipping cost we incurred).
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a 15% or more restocking fee. We think that is wrong.
Shared Shopping Cart
One shared shopping cart lets you shop across our family of sites and reach free shipping faster.
We do not ship items directly to Canada, however we will ship to your desired US-based freight forwarder.
Please call 1-877-743-2269 for more information.
45 Day No Hassle Returns
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple “No Hassle Returns” policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 45 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by GasLogGuys.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a “No Hassle Return,” items must be returned within 45 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- GasLogGuys.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
Custom made-to-order/special order items are made to your specifications. Due to the custom nature of made-to-order/special order items, all sales are final. Made-to-order/special order items defective due to manufacturing will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.
Feel free to use our simple online form to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 45 Day No Hassle Returns process.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Also, our site is checked daily to verify the security of our site and your transactions.
Customers Also Bought
Overall Customer Rating
We don't have any customer images for this item yet.
Want to leave a review for this product?
Worth the extra money.Setup was easy, the flame is abundant, and the ceramic logs are about as realistic as I've seen. I was really impressed and glad I spent the extra money. One can get a gas log for around [$] at [...] etc., but the quality and realistic look just isn't there.
Question & Answer
No Questions Asked Yet.
Have a question about the Peterson Real Fyre 30-Inch Post Oak Gas Log Set With Vented Propane ANSI Certified G46 Burner - Manual Safety Pilot? Be the first to ask!
Want to ask a question about this product?